Clean & Clear SWOT analysis – SWOT analysis of Clean & Clear: Clean & Clear Products is an assortment of skincare products that are owned by Johnson & Johnson. These products are designed to address the skin issues of teenagers including facial wash, creams for face foams, cleansers, and moisturizing products. Its brand is focused on resolving issues with skin such as oily or dry skin, blackheads, pimples fairness fatigued and dull skin.
Johnson & Johnson has the brand Neutrogena, which is in the skincare category, however, it’s within the premium category. The brand is available across more than 45 countries along with its Clean and Clear line, there’s also a category known as Soft which is designed for those who have older skin.
The Clean & Clear product range began its story with an anti-aging face wash designed for teenage girls. The company has been successful through its innovative promotion and the perfect combination of other elements that make up its market mix for the Clean & Clear product range.
Clean & Clear fun facts: Clean & Clear’s Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser is a good place to start because it’s mild for teen skin. It gently removes dirt, oil, and impurities while enriching and energizing the skin with vitamins.
About Clean & Clear – SWOT analysis of Clean & Clear
Company: Johnson & Johnson
CEO: Priya Kumar
Founder: Priya Kumar
Year founded: 1956
Headquarters: Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul Area, Great Lakes, Midwestern US
Annual Revenue: USD$9.7 million
Profit | Net income: USD$1.2 million
Number of employees: 744
Products & Services: Clean & Clear Morning Energy Berry Face Wash, Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash, Clean and Clear Essentials Moisturizer, Fair and Lovely Multi Vitamin Face Wash, Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash and Garnier White Complete Fairness Face Wash.
Clean & Clear Competitors
Competitors: Himalaya Herbal | Garneir | Ponds | Nivea | Rexona
SWOT analysis of Clean & Clear – Clean & Clear SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Clean & Clear is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Clean & Clear evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Clean & Clear’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Clean & Clear.
Let’s talk about Clean & Clear’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Clean & Clear – Clean & Clear SWOT analysis
- The association With Johnson & Johnson: Through their popular line of baby products Johnson & Johnson already have an established presence in the mind of female customers. even children are enthralled with the brand from the earliest age. The brand’s association with Clean & Clear.
- Customer engagement: Clean & Clear has maintained the highest degree of customer engagement by using various promotions as well as social media and online services. Alongside the simple advice to clear skin that they offer via their site, the business also offers free consultations with experts on skincare via chat services where customers are encouraged to discuss the problems they are experiencing with their skin and the expert provides them with skincare solutions. It can also be achieved by dialing the toll-free number.
- High customer retention: Like in the cases of the majority of Johnson & Johnson product lines it is also the case that Clean & Clear does not have a lot of competition and hence enjoys the highest amount of trust as well as goodwill. The customers are pleased and are loyal to their brand which allows them to retain more than 90% of their clients.
- Right to target: Clean & Clear The product line is targeted at the specialized market segment with lots of concerns with the appearance of the skin, specifical girls in their pre-puberty as well as the adolescent years. This segment is a target group that is not only plagued by concerns about their skin but also about appearance and is more prone to being harmed.
- Marketing Mix: Johnson and Johnson have made sure that all components in the mix of marketing are put in place in a way that is Clean & Clear and that it can bring maximum profits. The range of products addresses skin problems like dry and oily skin, blackheads, pimples fairness dull, and tired skin. The product is priced within the range of the economy and is available in a variety of sizes. The company markets the products via its sales channels which are vast and the product is sold in more than 46 countries.
Weaknesses of Clean & Clear – SWOT Analysis Of Clean & Clear
- A low percentage of sales in the rural marketplaces: Clean & Clear products have a small market share within the small remote marketplace that is India which is a massive untapped market that has a lot of potential.
- Ayurvedic brands face strong competition: Mainstream ayurvedic companies like Himalaya and Patanjali have stepped into the market with a huge swoop to the cosmetic segment. Customers are concerned about the presence of chemicals in ayurvedic products, leading them to favor the former.
- The high price for innovations: The need for innovative products for the beauty and skincare segment is a constant and has led to extensive research. In addition, there is the necessity of testing to confirm that these cosmetics are safe as well as appropriate to the skin type that they are designed for.
Opportunities of Clean & Clear – Clean & Clear SWOT analysis
- Large potential market: A market for skincare is full of growth opportunities for skin problems. The areas in which potential growth is anticipated are anti-aging, pigmentation, and sunscreen creams. These are areas in which Clean & Clear does not make an impact because it is mostly used for older skin.
- Male cosmetics: In India the country, we have seen a dramatic increase in the market for men’s skincare products. While some companies sell fair products for men, there isn’t much interest for children during their pre-puberty adolescent years. This is a market that which Clean & Clear has a presence already.
Threats of Clean & Clear – SWOT analysis of Clean & Clear
- Competition: The primary rivals for Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear are Himalaya, Patanjali, and Garnier.
You May Also Like:
- Kotak Mahindra SWOT Analysis
- TNT SWOT Analysis
- Berkshire Hathaway SWOT Analysis
- Bulgari SWOT analysis
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts SWOT analysis
This is the SWOT analysis of Clean & Clear. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.