Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT Analysis: Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited is an industry of chemicals that was established in 1920. It is located in Mumbai, India. It is the world’s largest company for decorative and industrial paints. It is a diversified producer of paints and coatings. Their product ranges from Kansai Nerolac Paints include Industrial Coatings, Automotive Coatings, Protective Coatings, Marine Coatings as well as Decorative Coatings. The company manufactures and sells paint systems that are applied to cycle the finishing lines of electronic components, material handling equipment buses, containers, and furniture manufacturing.
The company operates around five paint manufacturing factories as well as the same number of contract manufacturers. The company’s own manufacturing facilities are located within Jaunpur in Uttar Pradesh, Bawal in Haryana, Lote in Maharashtra, Hosur in Tamil Nadu as well as Sayaka within Gujarat. The company has been involved in extensive technical collaboration with other industry leaders.
In this article, we will look at what we call the SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints.
Kansai Nerolac Paints fun facts: In 2006, the name of the company was changed from Goodlass Nerolac Paints Ltd.(GNPL) to Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd.
- 1 About Kansai Nerolac Paints – SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints
- 2 Kansai Nerolac Paints Competitors
- 3 SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints – Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
- 4 Strengths of Kansai Nerolac Paints – Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
- 5 Weaknesses of Kansai Nerolac Paints – SWOT Analysis Of Kansai Nerolac Paints
- 6 Opportunities of Kansai Nerolac Paints – Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
- 7 Threats of Kansai Nerolac Paints – SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints
- 8 Overview Template of Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
- 9 Conclusion
About Kansai Nerolac Paints – SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints
Company: Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited
CEO: Anuj Jain
Founder: Katsujiro Iwai
Year founded: May 1918
Annual Revenue: INR6,369.35 crore
Profit | Net income: INR525.72 crore
Number of employees: 3,168
Products & Services: Decorative Paints | Industrial Coatings | SoldierSwirl | Automotive Coatings
Kansai Nerolac Paints Competitors
Competitors: Nippon Paint Holdings | Asian Paints | Kansai Paint Co. | General Paint | Rust-Oleum | Tikkurila | Jotun | Nippon Paint Singapore
SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints – Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Kansai Nerolac Paints is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Kansai Nerolac Paints’ SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints.
Let’s talk about Kansai Nerolac Paints’ SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Kansai Nerolac Paints – Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
- Large range of product selection Huge product range Kansai Nerolac Paints has a wide range of variety of products. The most distinctive feature of the business is its technologically innovative product. The company offers unique, environmentally friendly products. The primary products of the brand are decorative paints: both exterior and interior wall colors metal and wood surfaces, auto coatings top, clear coats touch-up paints resistant paints, auto refinishing items underbody paints, the PVC sealants. and performance coatings.
- Large paint business: Large paint company Kansai Nerolac Paints is one of the biggest coating companies in India and is a market-leading company for powder coating.
- Technology-savvy: The technological part of the company has allowed it to be innovative and assist customers in the best way.
- Fantastic research and Research and Development: The most important aspect of Kansai Nerolac Paint’s success is superior study and research. The company focuses more on research and development and creates innovative products of high quality to fulfill the requirements of the customers.
- Strategy for Marketing and Branding Marketing: Kansai Nerolac Paint’s exceptional marketing and branding strategy has brought them to the top of the field and also gained more recognition from the public.
- The top customers on the list: The firm as a market leader in the automotive sector has been able to serve a variety of top customers from the automotive industry, such as Toyota Kirloskar, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, GM, Honda, Yamaha, Volvo, Ashok Leyland, and many more.
- A strong supply chain: The company has a great supply chain that makes the items accessible to its customers.
- The celebrity ambassadors: In addition to the company’s growth, Kansai Nerolac Paint is pleased to have famous people as its company’s brand ambassadors.
- Awarded and Honors: Award and Achievements in HTML0 Kansai Nerolac Paints has received many awards in various categories.
Weaknesses of Kansai Nerolac Paints – SWOT Analysis Of Kansai Nerolac Paints
- Market demand: The market for decorative paints is a touch-and-look one, in which the client’s perception and taste change frequently. The products will become outdated quickly because of the changes in fashion. This is a huge flaw for the brand because there could be problems with product development as well as inventory.
- The business strategy that is the basis of Kansai Nerolac Paint: Kansai Nerolac Paint’s business model is able to be copied easily by rivals. Therefore, the company has to create a platform that allows for the integration of suppliers, vendors, and even end-users.
- Revamp logistics and supply chain: The model of business for the Basic Material industry finds its way to thrive with internet technology Internet as well as artificial intelligence. This is why the Kansai Nerolac Paints’ supply chain must be managed solid and robustly, which is very costly.
Opportunities of Kansai Nerolac Paints – Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
- Scope of New products: Kansai Nerolac Paints has a great opportunity to create new products that incorporate PODs, which highlight the brand’s image amid an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Improved technology innovation: Technology improves efficiency in industrial production, which allows companies to create a wide range of services and products. This creates a chance for Kansai Nerolac Paints to think about developing innovative products.
- Opportunities for online services: Services offered online are increasing, and customers are inclined to use them frequently. These also offer new services to customers.
- Low Inflation Rate: A low rate of inflation ensures stability in the market. Credit is provided at a low cost to customers of the company. This will increase the demand for the company’s products, giving them huge opportunities.
Threats of Kansai Nerolac Paints – SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints
- Modifications within Government rules: Variations in Government rules Strict Government guidelines and rules regarding the quality of manufacturing facilities and products are a major threat to the company’s operations. Environmental policies are given greater importance and the business will need to be aware of this on a regular basis.
- Raw material scarcity: A shortage of raw materials and the fluctuation of prices can pose a serious risk to the business. Production is highly dependent on raw materials. Therefore, it is affected when there is a lack of raw materials or when the price keeps changing.
- The threat of competitors: Although Kansai Nerolac Paints are the market leader in the manufacturing of paint it is also facing stiff rivalry from the local as well as global market.
You May Also Like:
- Aldi SWOT analysis
- Virgin Atlantic SWOT analysis
- Lush SWOT analysis
- Qantas Airlines SWOT analysis
- Oral- B SWOT analysis
Overview Template of Kansai Nerolac Paints SWOT analysis
Kansai Nerolac Paint is the leader in its segment mainly because of its eco-friendly nature of service and also being a techy freak in regards to innovation. Also, its marketing strategies are on point keeping in mind its target audience and their preference. The only drawback about the company is its model in respect of its product range which seems to be a theatre concerning replication by its competitors like Asian paints and many more.
The company is doing well with its marketing strategies. Learning digital marketing and getting certified in it can open up a lot of opportunities for you. IIDE provides many certified courses of both long and short duration on topics like social media marketing, media planning, SEO, and many others.
This is the SWOT analysis of Kansai Nerolac Paints. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.