Louis Philippe SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe: Louis Philippe is a popular Indian brand of clothing for men. It is part of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle and is a part belonging to the Aditya Birla Group. It was founded in 1989. The time of 2018, it’s one of the biggest apparel brands in India. This brand represents prestige, class, and class.
It is the originator of exquisite clothing for a well-dressed gentleman. To be able to say that it is an excellent brand, Louis Philippe stands for quality craftsmanship, and its clothing is timeless, modern, and appropriate for men. Louis Philippe is an internationally famous brand of menswear clothing, and offers the widest selection of casual and formal clothes, customized clothing and accessories.
To meet the needs of males who are very specific about their style The clothing line offers a selection comprising suits, trousers T-shirts, shirts, and other accessories available in stores and on the internet. A sub-brand under Louis Philippe LP caters to those with a refined attitude. It is a range of jackets, shirts formal trousers, suits, T-shirts, casual pants and other accessories. LP is a casual outfit with a fashion-forward style that defines the modern-day man.
The product is available on the company’s websites. The sub-brand Luxury highlights creativity in skill, innovation, and craft. This brand offers a variety of clothing that blends modern and traditional designs. The brand is focused on precise precision and utilizes the best fabrics. Its collection is luxurious of shirts, suits, designer shoes, silk ties cufflinks, and other accessories.
It is also a good idea to check out the Luxury brand also offers an individualized service offered in a handful of stores across the United States.
In this article, let’s look at our thoughts on the SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe.
Louis Philippe fun facts: Named after Louis Philippe, King of the French from 1830 to 1848, the brand is one of the largest apparel brands in India, as of 2018. The Label is an online fashion and lifestyle magazine for men by Louis Philippe.
- 1 About Louis Philippe – SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe
- 2 Louis Philippe Competitors
- 3 SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe – Louis Philippe SWOT analysis
- 4 Strengths of Louis Philippe – Louis Philippe SWOT analysis
- 5 Weaknesses of Louis Philippe – SWOT Analysis Of Louis Philippe
- 6 Opportunities of Louis Philippe – Louis Philippe SWOT analysis
- 7 Threats of Louis Philippe – SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe
About Louis Philippe – SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe
Company: Madura Fashion & Lifestyle
CEO: Jacob John
Founder: Madura Fashion & Lifestyle
Year founded: 1989
Annual Revenue: INR8,118 crore
Profit | Net income: INR1,822 crore
Number of employees: 1,222
Products & Services: Men’s clothing | Accessories | Footwear | Masks
Louis Philippe Competitors
SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe – Louis Philippe SWOT analysis
SWOT Analysis Of Louis Philippe is brand-based. SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe evaluates the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Advantages and disadvantages can be attributed to internal factors while opportunities and threats can be attributed to external factors. We will be discussing Louis Philippe’s SWOT Analysis. Below is the detailed SWOT Analysis of Louis Philippe.
Let’s talk about Louis Philippe’s SWOT assessment.
Strengths of Louis Philippe – Louis Philippe SWOT analysis
- Product Line: Louis Philippe has a wide range of items such as footwear, apparel, and accessories. The diverse apparel items include t-shirts, shirts, jackets and suits sweatshirts, sweaters jeans, trousers, and shorts. They also have footwear for casual, formal, and party clothing.
- The Brand Leader: The brand leader of Louis Philippe is a brand leader in semi-formal and formal clothing. This is a well-known one, and it is considered a status symbol for those who wear their clothing.
- The availability of the brand: The brand Louis Philippe has set up its stores in numerous places, and its products are readily available at many locations. Their products are offered at over 1000 franchise and exclusive stores in addition to more than 2000 multi-brand premium trade stores.
- Designs: Louis Philippe’s designs are unique and inspired by the most recent trends across the globe. The style is in line with the current fashion trends and also.
- Fantastic advertising: The brand is extremely effective in its advertising function and because of this, actually, has more exposure throughout the world.
- Signature Luxury Gifts: The brand Louis Philippe has introduced Signature which is the best gifting collection that offers the best experience in giving and receiving gifts for those the person who gives and those who receive them. It is an amazing feature that makes a lasting impression on the gifting.
- The New Age Work: The brand Louis Philippe presents its Ath Work New Age Work Wear designed for males who are on the move. It is a hit with the buyers.
- Awards: The brand has been awarded numerous times which has helped make the brand more famous.
Weaknesses of Louis Philippe – SWOT Analysis Of Louis Philippe
- A lesser international presence: Less International Presence Louis Philippe brand has less global recognition compared to other brands around the world. This is why its brand won’t be as prominent in all areas.
- high-level competitors: Prices are a bit expensive in comparison to similar Indian as well as International brands. This means that there is a chance of significant brand switching. This can affect business revenues in a significant way.
- Like Sub-brands: These subbrands belonging to Louis Philippe look similar and due to this consumers may not know the differences between each brand.
Opportunities of Louis Philippe – Louis Philippe SWOT analysis
- Evolving into a new Segment: The brand Louis Philippe has recently made an entrance into the segment of footwear, offering more than 40 shoe designs. This is an excellent chance for the brand to grow within the market segment.
- International Presence: The expansion of its reach on a global scale will open up more opportunities for the company’s name.
- International Fashion Styles: The brand must include a more international style that is accepted worldwide.
- International tie-up: A tie-up with international brands will help an international reach the Louis Philippe brand a better worldwide impact.
Threats of Louis Philippe – SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe
- Numerous New Brands: New brands are constantly appearing in the marketplace. This poses a significant danger to Louis Philippe’s brand. Louis Philippe brand because it will result in prices that are competitive.
- Available for similar patterns: The Louis Philippe brand design and patterns availability other brands at a lower cost. This could provide an opportunity for customers to move to brands that offer the same design at a lower cost.
- Duplicate product: Duplicate products under the trademark that comes from Louis Philippe are an additional risk to the name.
You May Also Like:
- Malaysia Airlines SWOT analysis
- Pandora Jewelry SWOT analysis
- Rolex SWOT analysis
- Covergirl SWOT analysis
- Aldi SWOT analysis
This is the SWOT analysis of Louis Philippe. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.